You can now get Zephyr custom firmware (for the rooted and debloated ROM) on your Samsung Galaxy S5 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. You will have a quicker performance and smoother experience as well as Nougat splendid UI and updated features after you install Android 7.1.1 with Zephyr ROM’s help.
- For Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F, download and install USB drivers.
- Allow USB debugging mode from developer menu.
- Previously, install TWRP of CWM on your device as a custom recovery instrument.
- Take care your necessary data before continuing the tutorial.
- Make sure that your S5 is more than 70% charged.
How to install Android 7.1.1 on Samsung Galaxy S5
- You need to download Zephyr Android 7.1.1 ROM and have your zip file copied to your SD.
- Press and Hold the Volume Up, Home, and Power button until it flashes the screen to go to Recovery mode.
- When you are in Recovery mode, choose Backup and Restore > Backup again. Now that you find the backup is complete, you can go back to main recovery.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset then choose Yes. It will wipe your data after some minutes, then go back to recovery menu of CWM/TWRP and wipe Cache Partition and next Wipe Dalvick Cache as well.
- Choose install zip from SD card then select a zip from SD card. Find the Zephyr custom ROM and press the power key to select it, choose Yes to confirm the installation. Now the ROM installation is starting.
- When it has finished, get back to the main recovery menu and choose reboot system to reboot your device to the latest firmware.
Always share your experience with your Nougat ROM’s with us.
Category: Manuals & Guides